Terms and Conditions
- Thank you for visiting the website of Ella & Maeve ABN 60 462 240 791 (We or Us).
- All new goods (Goods) sold to you (the Customer or You) are supplied on these terms and conditions (Terms).
- By accessing and visiting this website, you accept these Terms and are taken to have read them.
- As the Goods contain small plastic snap closures, You must ensure that You inspect the Goods regularly for any broken or lose snaps. Broken snaps can pose a choking hazard to children and should be discarded immediately.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time without notice to you.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The prices, including shipping, are as specified by Us and are expressed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Payment is required to be made in full prior to your order being fulfilled.
- If you order Goods from outside of Australia, those Goods may be subject to payment of import duties and taxes upon delivery of the Goods. You are solely responsible for payment of any import duties and taxes which may apply to the Goods.
- We reserve the right to amend our prices and postage charges in our sole discretion and at any time without notice to you.
- Where an error is made in the price(s) specified on this website, We are not obliged to honour any erroneous price. Where an error is made with respect to the displayed price(s), We will contact you prior to your order being fulfilled.
DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE
- You must supply Us with the correct postal address for delivery of the Goods.
- We will notify you of the parcel tracking number for the Goods as supplied to Us by Australia Post as soon as reasonably practicable after the Goods have been posted at an Australia Post outlet.
- The delivery of the Goods is deemed to have taken place in accordance with the Terms when the Goods have been delivered by Australia Post.
- We do not accept any liability for delivery of Goods by Australia Post, including delivery times, and lost parcels.
- Ella & Maeve is committed to supplying Goods which are free of major manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
- If the Goods fail due to a major defect, you are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund.
- We cannot guarantee that any replacement Goods will be available in the same print as the defective Goods. We will endeavour to provide you with as much choice as possible in selecting a replacement print.
- In the event that You are not satisfied with any proposed replacement Goods (Replacement Goods), your sole remedy will be a refund of the purchase price including shipping costs.
- Where Goods are to be repaired, We will pay for the return postage costs to You.
- Where Replacement Goods are to be supplied, We will pay for the return postage costs to you. Prior to receiving your Replacement Goods, You must return the Goods to Us within seven (7) days to the postal address which We will provide to You.
- We will notify you of the parcel tracking number for the Replacement Goods as supplied to Us by Australia Post as soon as reasonably practicable after the Goods have been posted at an Australia Post outlet. We accept no liability for parcel delivery by Australia Post.
- We will repair the Goods as soon as reasonably practicable. Where the Goods are incapable of being repaired, You will be entitled to a replacement or a refund of the purchase price.
- The warranty period is for 12 months from the date of purchase and covers the following defects:
- Defective snaps that do not close when pressed together;
- Defective zippers;
- Defective stitching; and
- Major flaws in fabric (excluding pattern placement and colour perception).
- Our warranty does not include:
- Change of mind;
- Normal wear and tear including piling, fading of fabrics and relaxing of elastics;
- Deterioration in the Goods due to normal use including shrinkage of natural fibres including bamboo and cotton;
- Inappropriate fit and use of the Goods including leaking;
- Exposure of the Goods to direct sunlight and tumble drying above 30 degrees;
- Exposure of the Goods to bleach and other chemicals, soaking and washing above 60 degrees;
- Alterations and modifications to the Goods including removal of the label;
- Ammonia build up due to an inappropriate washing routine; and
- Failure to following washing guidelines.
- You agree to indemnify, and keep indemnified, Us from all causes of actions, suits, demands, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses, whether arising in tort or contract, arising out of, or in relation to, these Terms and any purchase of Goods.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, the liability of Ella & Maeve. If any, arising out of or in connection with the supply of Goods, including for negligence, is limited at Our election to either the replacement of the Goods or a refund of the purchase price of the Goods.
- These terms are to be construed in accordance with the Laws of Western Australia, Australia.
- Any claim made by either party which may arise in relation to these Terms will be heard and determined in Western Australia, Australia, and each party consents to the jurisdiction of the Courts and tribunals of that State.
- Any part or provision of these Terms which is invalid or unenforceable shall be read down or severed.